Saturday, 31 December 2016
1) There will not be a General Election.
2) Corbyn will still be Labour leader.
3) The Conservatives will be having regular polling leads (see point 2).
4) Article 50 will have been triggered.
5) UKIP will be struggling to find a new policy position.
6) Lib Dems will rise in the polls and continue to win locals, but will have more trouble in any parliamentary by-elections.
7) The SNP will start to suffer electorally from its years in power.
8) At least two MPs will resign from the government over Brexit: one from leave, and one more from remain.
9) Trump and Putin will have a falling out.
10) House of Lords reform will continue to be talked about, but will not be progressed (this one is a banker).
Of these 1, 3, and 4 are the ones that most match my own wishes.