Wednesday 14 January 2009

My reading list

I thought that I'd create a list of all the books that are sitting on my shelves waiting to be read:
  1. Ian Rankin: Fleshmarket Close
  2. Jack Sheffield: Teacher, Teacher
  3. Bernard Cornwell: Sharpe's Rifles
  4. James P. Stevenson: The $5 billion misunderstanding, the collapse of the Navy's A-12 Bomber Program
  5. Stella Rimmington: At Risk
  6. Elizabeth Gaskell: North and South
The list above is the order that I think I'll read them in. Then there are, in no particular order:
  • James P. Stevenson: The Pentagon Paradox
  • Simon Brett: Murder in the Museum
  • Janathan Stroud: The Amulet of Samarkand
  • Alan Clark: Barabarosa
  • Peter Vaux: Bengal Engineer
  • Joanne Harris: The lollipop Shoes
  • Ian Rankin: The Naming of the Dead
  • Ian Rankin: Exit Music
  • Bill Drummond: 17
  • Sheppard Frere: Britannia
  • Edwina Currie: A Parliamentary Affair
  • KJ Parker: Devices and Desires
  • Margaret Thatcher: The Downing Street Years
  • E. Violet-le-Duc: Annals of a Fortress
And finally, a bunch by Iain M. Banks and Iain Banks:
  • The Approach to Garbadale
  • The Crow Road
  • Matter
  • Look to Windward
  • The Algebraist
  • Consider Philebas
  • Against a Dark Background
  • The Player of Games
  • Inversions
That should keep me busy for a few months...

No comments: